Volleyball
Yay! We won last night! The team we played was the team we lost to in the championship match last session. Next week we are in the championship game again! Go Your Mom!
Work
Thank God end of month is over with. I still have a couple random things to finish up, but nothing like Thursday was. I about ran myself stupid that day. I totally think my hour off today was warranted. Hopefully when I have my 6 month review in the next couple weeks, all will be hunky dory.
J
Much better. I no longer have the urge to punch him. We talked through the stupidness and have had a couple very good days. Sucks that he has to have drill this weekend, or we could have done something fun. Maybe next weekend.
Garage
Nothing. Still just a hole in our yard. And it blows.
Weather
Hot and humid as fuck. (Makes for crappy sand volleyball playing)
Lifting
After a 4 month hiatus, I started hitting the gym with a vengeance. And now I am hurting with a vengeance. Benching kicked my ass- could only do 115 for 3. Squatting rocked thought- 275 for 3. They were a little high, but after that long a break to come back like that- awesome.
TTC
Note to ovaries- I only have 6 OPK's left. Please don't make me buy more this cycle. My vag is keeping up its end- you keep up yours.
The line is about half as dark as the control, which I know technically means nothing. However, I have already had my round of faint line then no line back to a slowly darkening line, which is typical for me.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment