Sunday, September 21, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

So J is home. He had an awesome day hunting yesterday- got a small deer in the morning so we will have butt loads of ground deer in a week. Now he is waiting for a good size buck with some decent antlers (and more meat of course!).

We discussed TTC. Not sure what we are going to do this month. We are "officially" taking a break. Though neither of us is a big fan of it (I think our lack of avoidance last month made us not really care). He is indifferent and has left the ball completely in my court. Thanks a lot honey. Leave it all on me. I am tempted to just because that will put me at around cycle 10 when I have my annual appointment and provided I am not pregnant, we will be close enough to a year that we might just start any kind of testing early. Or not. Who knows.

No comments: