I have a blog. Whoops. I sorta forgot.
In reality, everything that has been going on lately has either been sorting itself out or I just don't want to go off into a tirade about it.
So instead I will bitch about how much I hate this impending holiday.
Simple tasks such as going to get milk or some batteries are now hour long trips. People in the stores are clearly walking around like my lovely picture. I almost got killed by a salt truck in the parking lot of our grocery store, so clearly even the employees are out to make my life hell.
And then there's the family crap. Oh, the wonderment of it all. I hate having to make something in 20 minutes after I have worked all day. Always turns out well. My siblings decided amongst themselves what they were going to bring, then asked what I was bringing. Um, you guys took everything. There's nothing left.
And to top it off the weather is craptacular. The roads were a sheet of ice this morning. Lovely.
I hate December.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment