Monday, October 5, 2009

Noooo!

It's bad enough J is officially a statistic now with a confirmed case of H1N1. But now I am feeling like crap. How? He warned me that he was sick, we were cautious prior to go to the doctor, and even more so once we left there. So why am I getting sick damn it? Fucking bullshit.

The timing couldn't be worse. We have a big party planned for this weekend. If we are not both on the mend by Wednesday evening, that will be cancelled/postponed.

I'm also apparently fertile. We haven't had sex since...yeah. Sweet. Nothing like guaranteeing that RE appointment will be kept.

And I have a dentist appointment this week. I've already moved it once. I hate to do it again, but I don't see them being fans of working on the mouth of someone with the flu. Call me crazy, but I don't think they'd go for it.

And our audit is next week at work. Which means I need to get a bunch of other shit done this week so I don't fall behind on that.

Fuck me.

2 comments:

Chatham said...

Ohhhh nooo... that wicked sucks. Take lots of Airborn!

GhostMonkey- That Funky Monkey said...

Too late!