Sheesh, is that too much to ask? I called and left a message this morning for my RE. Finally got a call back from the receptionist (who I had left the message with). Ok, it's my first go-round with them and I wasn't really told who to leave a message with, so I left it with her figuring she would know who to forward it to.
She did. But instead of giving it to the fucking nurse, she instead called me and after making me want to put my head through my cube trying to explain why I was calling, she FINALLY transferred me to the nurse.
I would have appreciated a little warning about the baseline u/s. I don't remember that being mentioned at all when I was told to call in. I'm fairly certain that I was told to call and the script would be written. Sigh. Anyway, that is scheduled for 9:30 tomorrow morning (which sucks that I have to take off time for work for that in the middle of the freaking day on a day when I don't really have time to). Fortunately my boss is pretty understanding and I warned her that I would have some additional appointments coming up in the next couple weeks.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment