Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oh yeah

This last month there hasn't been a whole lot to write home about. I had some funky midcycle spotting, but that's about it. I went in for my baseline ultrasound that I had to fight the nurse for (not my nurse, thank God, or I'd be concerned). Cyst is still there. Went from about a 22 to an 18, so that is a plus, but still entirely too big for what should be there on CD2. So we couldn't have cycled if we wanted to.

So here we sit again. J is going to freeze this month so we have that to work with from now on because timing is going to be very iffy for him from here out. Then hopefully in May we will be able to cycle again. It would be really nice if the first round with Femara & Menopur works. Would be even nicer to get in one ultrasound before J leaves.

Hear that cyst? Go the fuck away! You have probably about 40 days to accomplish this task.

1 comment:

Cate said...

They gave me Aygestin and Provera to shrink the cyst that I had for our canceled cycle and it worked in 4 days. Aygestin is NOT fun to be on but it works!

I still have my fingers crossed for you guys.