Thursday, September 23, 2010

20 weeks!

It's the return of the craptastical blogger! But I come bearing pictures!

As of this morning I am up 12 lbs (so much for keeping overall gain to 15- I don't see that happening). 13 days until we find out what kind of baby is in there. I'll have nursery progress pics at some point, but I am still working on the floor. It's proving to be a bigger project than expected.

And of course I would end up looking pissed in the best pic J took. Figures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And just because- J in a tree stand.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

sulfababy said...

20 weeks! Can't believe it. :) You're looking great, as always.

Dee said...

You look great!!! My vote is for boy.

mari2003/ TwinskMama said...

Those 20 weeks went by pretty fast! You look great, can't wait to hear if you have a penis growing inside or not! LOL

cjdubs13 said...

Very excited to hear what you are carrying in there! Congratulations!!

Papps said...

You look wonderful! I can't wait to hear the news... I'm going with girl!