Friday, July 29, 2011

Slowly but surely

my back is getting better. Seems as though I just popped it and didn't tear anything, which is a plus. At this point it's just tender and I don't need to push things. Sigh. A year off and 3 workouts in and I get hurt. Joy.

And some stupid bug has invaded our home. Unfortunately it's not the kind that you call the exterminator for. All afternoon yesterday I felt pukey, but I fought it even long enough to workout. When I went to pick up j from my aunt, I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I wasn't sure which end it was coming out of, but it was coming. I got home and popped a couple Tums and hoped for the best. I had a horrible "poop" (is it still poop when nothing is solid?). Still wasn't going away. And to top off the fun, I was bloated to high hell (I looked about 6 months pregnant). I decided it was time and shoved a couple fingers down my throat. Oh sweet relief.

The rest of the evening was spent praying j wouldn't get crazy fussy while we waited for J to get home and running to the bathroom. I did get some sleep, but ended up staying home today. There's no way I could have made the drive to work. Plus I have been dragging ass all week. It seriously reminded me of late 1st trimester fatigue (which it is not- I think I ovulated yesterday). The sleep was welcome.

Except J came down with it as well. I took j to daycare an hour late and shortly after I got back, J pulled in. He has an interview tonight. That should be entertaining.


No comments: