Or thus is my intent. I make no promises.
So we did move. Radon got all mitigated and such. Just a tip- don't move in fucking February if you live in a cold climate. You wouldn't think someone that lived in one their whole life would need to hear that, but apparently some do. We managed to overhaul the old place for less than $1500 (but 2 months of work) and it looks like a new place. Why the hell didn't we do that years ago? Oh well. We got a renter and are making some bank. Go us.
What else was going on. My hip was bothering me. Finally got that bad boy under control. Lifted in a meet a couple weeks ago- 314 squat, 154 bench, 314 deadlift. Not too shabby. Missed a 165 bench and 331 deadlift. I have a meet on Saturday where I hope to correct those misses.
j man is growing like a weed and talking up a storm. He is such a freaking ham.
 |
| Enjoying the new yard! |
 |
| Aw crap. Now you know I don't look like drunk Grover. |
 |
| Prancing out doors in February. Yay vacations! |
 |
| We have this stuff all over. |
 |
| This does it no justice. It's pretty sweet. |
 |
| J attempting to school j on kicking small items. |
 |
| Driving already. Great. There go my insurance rates. |
No comments:
Post a Comment