Monday, July 14, 2008

Too much crap!

What a shitty day at work today. Not only is the lady I am covering for still out (she is supposed to be back Wednesday, but even then I will still have to help since she broke her collarbone and it will be hard for her to do things with one hand). It was ok last week when I didn't have a whole lot of my own stuff to do, but this week I have a crap load of my own stuff. I fought this the computer for almost 3 hours trying to get one job to bill correctly. Not a good sign. Then I am making collection calls as well and that is just frustrating.

So I decided to take a few minute break and I checked my cell phone. I knew my mom would be calling as they were leaving for vacation. In her wonderful message, she tells me that the quarter of beef J and I are getting is almost ready. It will be 225 lbs and cost $500. WTF? It was $350 last time. I was so not ready for that. I almost started bawling (I hate stress). Then I am digging through some of my invoices, and what do I come across- one from my mom's company (where I also used to work). It felt so weird being on the receiving end of that invoice I designed was just weird and after the whole beef thing, that almost pushed me over the edge too.

Stress blows.

No comments: