So I had another abcess. This one sucked even worse though. It wouldn't open up with heat and moisture, so I made another trip to the urgent care clinic. Last time the doctor just gave me antibiotics and told me to keep heat and moisture on it. I was expecting the same.
So I went back and the doctor came in and started poking at it. Mother fucker- it hurt for my hair to skim across it. It took everything I had not to punch him. So he tells me that he can't find where it is trying to break open, so he is going to make an incision so it can drain. Fuck me running. It hurts even worse after some jackass just spent almost 5 minutes squeezing it, and now you want to cut it open. Awesome.
So I lie down and they wipe it clean. Here it comes and we have a cut- I about broke the little leg support thingy they pull out. Next step- mother fucker starts squeezing it. What the hell? Dude, I will put a warm wash cloth on it and let it drain on it's own. Apparently that never crossed his mind as he spent another 5 minutes squeezing the infection out. Awesome. They took a culture and will make sure that the antibiotic he prescribed would work with whatever was causing the infection.
They get done and put a band aid on it. Thanks assholes. That sticky crap on my sore face is just what I needed. I can feel it throbbing under the stupid thing too. And it does this the entire time we are waiting at Walgreen's for my pills to get filled. Le sigh. The heat and moisture was helping a little bit, so hopefully it will continue to go down.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Um OW!
Jesus girl, that sounds terrible! Have an extra drink tonight :)
I would, but it will probably interfere with my antibiotics!
Post a Comment