Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Appt Tomorrow & Chart Vent

With new doctor. Hopefully he won't be as stupid as the last one. Now I have to go get my records transferred over for him. Too bad today is one of the days mine is actually in her office- I was hoping to keep the chances of seeing her again to a minimum because I still want to smash her face in.

As for my chart- WTF is going on this month? I had to chuck out another temp due to drinking and crappy sleep (TCOYF software threw it out as well, which helped in that decision). I have been doing my damnedest to do a good job charting this month, so why does my body have to rebel against my efforts to understand it? Grrr.

2 comments:

sulfababy said...

Good for you for going to a new doctor. He better take your charts seriously. Your chart right now is stumping me though! Maybe it's just gonna be a whacko cycle and you'll go back to normal next time.

GhostMonkey- That Funky Monkey said...

After throwing out Sunday's temp, it looks a little clearer now that I have not ovulated (well, maybe- FF still thinks I have, but TCOYF doesn't think so and I am leaning towards it's interpretation so far). We shall see.