Can someone think of a good way to stress myself out this month? Please? J is going to be out of town from CD 7-16. My luck will be this will be the one cycle that my body decides to go back to Oing on CD13-14. If there was any way I could go visit him for the weekend he is gone to cover our bases, I would. But it's just not in the cards.
Even worse will be the month of February. J will be gone the whole month. Not good for TTC. Stupid military and making him take classes. They are screwing with my plans. From what I have understood from DH, we are going to have limited time anyway this year with the rumors that are flying around. Sucktacular.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh man!! I really hope you O as soon as your DH gets back and that you don't even have to worry about February!
Me too. It would be nice.
Post a Comment