Ugh. Never seems to fail. I am about 10 days from my period and everything is pissing me off. I hate when I know I am pissed off, but I have no good reason why and I cannot get out of it either. For joy. I know I was short with J on the phone (he called me while I was making supper- how dare he). I would call him back tonight, but I am sure I would be just as bitey. Part of the 'tude is because I miss him. This weekend can't get here fast enough. Unfortunately, I will probably be an even bigger bitch then as I will be just a few days from bleeding. Wondermous.
I should be happy. I have clearly O'ed, I am going in Wednesday morning for more awesome blood work (7 dpo progesterone this time). Part of me is nervous that this test is going to come back completely screwed up (probably not helping with my mood either). And we have craptacular timing this month (thank you Army).
Part of me wants to just go get smashed and be happy. Then again I am in such a bad mood that alcohol is just going to make it worse. Will someone just punch me in the face and knock me out until this weekend? Thanks.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment