Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Return of Queen Dipshit

While my initial rage toward the woman had died down, I am still beyond pissed as my douchebag former doctor. I could not figure out why my insurance was not covering any of the initial blood tests. It was even being applied against the deductible. What the fuck? So I called up the insurance company. Turns out it was due to the diagnosis she had put down. Obesity. Are you fucking serious? I did not make that appointment or do those tests for that reason, nor was it ever brought up that was why we were starting blood tests. Dear lord, I was livid. I was ready to seriously hurt the woman.

Working out is a wonderful stress reliever. I know she's a fucking idiot and is not worth the stress. I am going to call her tomorrow and thank her for her huge amounts of stupidity and the added cost due to said stupidity. I am also going to inform the cuntbag of my progesterone test results. 13.4 at 7 dpo. Tell me now that I don't ovulate you moron.

1 comment:

Mrs. Pink said...

She sounds like a real winner. I'd be pissed as well.