BIL: He had a pacemaker/defibrillator put in. Went home today. Hopefully things will continue to improve. His biggest issue at the moment is his struggles with short term memory.
Ute: Is cramping. Apparently it wants to practice for the big show tomorrow.
Work: Holy day from hell. I got thrown under the bus so many times today- all for shit I didn't screw up. Good times. Fortunately I was able to crawl off the road by the end of the day so I'm not going to have that crap going through my head all weekend.
Dogs: As dumb as ever. At least we have managed to find a way to keep the bitch from peeing in the living room every night. Though now she won't eat because she's mad at us. Sigh.
J: Is his usual jackass self. Hopefully I won't try to kill him tomorrow while he's trying to "help".
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment