While I am fairly sure I Oed when my stupid chart says I did, I still have inklings of doubt (stupid 26 day LP). Hence why at 9 dpo I am still using OPKs. On the plus side they are resoundingly negative (no line at all), so I guess that is a good thing. Besides, they are the answer ones that expire 30 days after they are opened. Shit, they would barely survive my LP.
While we are on the topic of patheticness, I am freaking over analyzing everything. I swore I wouldn't do this after last month. I blame all the people telling me that they know of someone or they got pregnant the cycle of their HSG. Thanks a lot. Like I needed any help with this. I might have been better off were it not for the effing boob pain. J about got punched last night when he was messing around with them. I haven't let him in on the fact that if he leaves the bottom alone, he'd probably be in the clear. Why in the hell do only the bottom of my boobs hurt? If they are going to hurt, damn it, let the whole thing hurt.
Jury is still out on what I am doing for my cousin's wedding. I so want to get hammered. Gah. At least telling people the only reason I don't seem drunk is because they are way drunker than I am will likely be a very true statement. Silly family. Who wants to bet money my quasi-drunk ass will be fishing one of their drunk asses out of the pool after the reception?
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment