In regards to my chart that is. My issues are two fold.
One- my shifts used to be very pronounced. Now they are marginal at best. Granted I don't have the massive jumps like I used to have, which is a good thing. Maybe I am overthinking it and making a big deal out of nothing. But I feel like I haven't had a decent looking chart since my super crazy long LP cycle. It's almost like that long LP fucked everything else up.
Two- Second cycle in a row with no positive OPK. Again, likely nothing, but it is bugging me. Other than crazy LP cycle, I have gotten a positive that lines up with my temp O date. Now nothing. This month was close, but it was not positive.
Le sigh. Now I have the fun task of determining if I should do my lap this cycle or not. If I do, I would probably aim for around the 26th of this month. We'll see. I still feel like it would be rushing things to do it now. But part of me also wants to know if there is something there.
Gah.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment