it's that I just don't care. (Quick- name that movie).
That is the point I have reached. I am pretty sure I ovulated way later than FF says I did- we have no chance at all this month. And I don't give a crap any more. Maybe if I had kept at the OPKs for a few more days, I would have known and we could have timed things better. But what would that have accomplished? More false hope? Whoopee. Just what I always wanted. We have no shot and I really don't give a flying fuck.
Right now I am leaning toward doing nothing next cycle- no temps, no tests. Just whatever. I really don't care at this point because it seems extremely pointless to even try- not like anything is ever going to come from it anyway.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow - you must be trying way harder than I am, because I have no idea what an OPK is.
I sympathize and wish you luck!
My ears are burning from the profanity! Or... actually... my eyes, since I'm reading it, right?
Is there not a fucking warning about the profanity in the title?
Oh yes, there is.
Post a Comment