Le sigh. I remember having so much hope for this to be a due date and how very cool it would be.
And yet here I sit. No baby. Not pregnant. No clue what is going on.
Rock on.
I am considering bypassing my meet in December and hitting one early next year if I am still able. The reason for this? I am considering having my lap done at the end of this month. They only need a week's notice, so I have time to decide yet. The thought of wasting 3 more precious months bothers me a bit. J has officially been notified of his impending deployment- maybe that is what made it seem a little more urgent. Another part is that I have met my deductible for this year and if they don't find anything with the lap (which I don't think will be the case for some reason), that means we may be able to move on to something else before year end when we will have to start over again with the OOP crap.
Why does this crap have to be so damn difficult at times? Why can't I be like the rest of my family and just look at a member of the opposite sex and get pregnant? Stupid uncooperative uterus.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment