Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today is a good day.

Happy 3rd anniversary to us! We've managed to not kill each other yet!

I also made the appointment today with the RE. November 5th was the first open date for initial appointments. They are mailing us a packet and I need to get a copy of my medical records to forward. Oh goody. That's always fun. I think I am going to have them give me a copy- I want to see what all is in there.

Tonight we are going out for dinner, trying to pick up something for me as a present (J has been getting his hunting stuff), then coming home to attempt to eat the cake top. Yes, 3 years later. J was gone the first year and last year we kind of forgot.

Tomorrow, however, will not be a good day. Tomorrow marks a shitty day. But we will worry about that then!

No comments: