Today marks the beginning of month 24. That's right folks, 2 years. The majority of our married life has been trying, and fialing miserably, to have a child. Just wonderful. Could we be any luckier?
I did receive the packet from the RE today. It was the online forms that I figured it would be. I need to call my OB's office and get them to make a physical copy of my medical records. Yay. That should be fun. And thank God this should be covered by insurance because otherwise it would be $310. Yeah. (They whited out $325 and lowered it down to the current price. How gracious of them.)
36 days and counting. Maybe I'll get pregnant this month and we can cancel said appointment.
Do you need me to call for help? I am assuming you are laughing your ass off at that.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
*hugs*
We started TTC 3 months after our wedding. And we just had our 4 year anniversary in August. It does kinda suck.
As far as the fantasy of a "natural" conception... Due to a variety of issues, but most notably money, we tried unassisted for most of our first 3 years of TTC. And there was a vpart of me that was surprised that we were moving forward with IVF; despite all our repro issues, it was hard not to think that if we gave it long enough, it would happen eventually.
Post a Comment