Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's a week old.

But better late than never!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nothing really new and exciting going on. j is getting a bit more active, though he did have me worried at the end of last week because I had pretty no movement for almost 2 days. He has since made up for that.

I have the wall decorations on order for the nursery, so should have some updates there soon! We haven't decided what we are going to do on the wall above his crib. Maybe his name, but we aren't totally sold on that. Fortunately we have some time to come up with things.

I'm trying to keep this entry positive, so I will hold off on the baby shower drama that is ensuing. Maybe it will die down in the next month so I don't lose my mind. Ha.

3 comments:

Dee said...

OH MAH GAH! You look awesome!!!

cjdubs13 said...

Cute bump!!

Mrs. M317 said...

You look great! Showers seem to cause drama in every family, if it wasn't for all the loot they wouldn't be worth it, lol.