I know I don't have much room to bitch- I have had a pretty easy pregnancy. Some morning sickness, but never vomited (well once, but that's because I rolled over and my hair went in my mouth and gagged me, so I really don't count that). Other than my poop related one, no major scares of any kind. Heartburn, but not to the point that it keeps me from eating. No real restrictions of any kind other than basic "you are pregnant, don't be a dumbfuck" type restrictions.
And I fucking hate this. With a passion. I want nothing to do with this ever again. I just want to be normal again. Le sigh. 83-ish more days and then I can be a new version of normal (as long as the new version includes being able to get my own ass out of the bathtub again. We can work on the rest of the details).
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment