Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010.

And what a way to send it off. Spending the entire day rearranging the living room. I'd blame J, but this was entirely my idea. We needed to replace a bookcase, and a couple other things needed some rearranging in order to unclusterfuck the room.

We started last night with switching out our old TV for a new one, and thus the fun began. So several hours and 4 trash bags later, we have some vast improvements. The dogs are not fond the new changes. Shocker. Still have a few things to do in j's room, perhaps tomorrow (they are all little things, so I should be good. Today would have been impossible without J's help- way too many big things that I shouldn't be moving alone. You want the #1 thing I hate about being pregnant- being unable to fend for myself on many things. It drives me nuts).

Then someday the kitchen. Sigh. Too much to do.

So that was our excitement to round out this year. Hopefully 2011 will bring great things for everyone!

No comments: