My vag is safe. Well, relatively anyway.
j weighs in around 6 lbs, 7 oz (give or take some margin of error of course). Even if that is 2 lbs high, he is already bigger than J when he was born. Right now the prediction is for j to come in around 8 1/2 lbs (where I was at when born). Not huge, just on the upper end of normal. I will take it.
All his measurements look great, cord looks good, heart looks good, we could see him taking some "breaths" and swallowing, so that is good as well. j is head down and should stay that way, so breech shouldn't be an issue. Now when I tell him to get his ass out of my ribs, I am quite correct.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
When is your due date again? Glad all looks good!!
Glad your vag is safe and all else is well.
Febraury 11. 6 weeks or less (it better not be more).
Ooh love this update :)
Post a Comment