Wednesday, January 26, 2011

38 week appointment

Well, it was a somewhat eventful appointment. After my call with L&D last night, I learned that due to having MRSA in the past, I needed to be cleared of it or j and I would be put in isolation in L&D. Cute. Everyone visiting would be forced to gown up to visit (which would prevent long visits I suppose). A quickie nasal swab was done and sent off for this. Stupid stupid stuff. Everyone that would visit has been around me for the last 2 1/2 years since I had it. But having a baby suddenly would make me contagious? Riiight. The nurse did seem happy that we were catching it before we got to the hospital though, so that is a plus.

It's sad when that is pretty much the extent of the excitement. I got my FMLA forms filled out, j didn't want to hold still for the doppler, still at 1 cm, 50%. Up another 4 lbs (have officially passed 50. Sweet). So for now we wait.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

38 weeks! I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was dodging your snark on GP. Congrats mama!

Papps said...

Of course you would be the one to think of the positive of not having people stay long HA!

Cat said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE how far along you are! Exciting stuff!