Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's 2-fer Wednesday!

Only because I wanted to capture some cankle sexiness. You know you want it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And for your enjoyment- I had to back up into the room further otherwise I was hanging into the doorway. Cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PS- Blogger- fuck you for dropping this the first time around. Tinypic- bless you for keeping prior uploads.

7 comments:

GI Jane said...

Awww so CUTE! YAY!

Jenn said...

I'm lovin' that bump of yours!

cjdubs13 said...

swollen feet not so cute (looks painful!!), baby bump super CUTE!!

Papps said...

OMG I love it!!! Sorry about the swelling, OUCH.

Elaine said...

Aw, your bump is adorable! And cankles...one think I do not miss about being pregnant.

Nlvaden said...

You look great! I remember that swelling. Good news is, it goes away very fast after the baby comes out. Keep your feet up! Easier said than done I know...

Melaina25 said...

Holy shit am I out of the GP loop! Congrats xoxo