Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Holy crap that went fast.

How time flies when you are living in 3 hour increments.

j is doing fantastic. At his 2 week appointment, he was 10 lbs 1 oz already. My 2 week appointment went well too- incision is healing nicely, swelling is almost completely gone. All restrictions except for lifting (30 lb limit), ab exercises, and sex have been lifted.

So far things have gone pretty well. j has had a couple nights of being inconsolable, but in the grand scheme of things, that's pretty good. Most mornings when he wakes between 3-5 he goes right back to sleep. We will defintiely take that. Hopefully that lasts.

Pumping hasn't been the greatest lately. Things were going well and I was able to get a stash started, but the last couple days everything has taken a nosedive. I wasn't feeling the best a couple nights ago and it seems to be stemming from that. Things are turning back around, hopeuflly they continue that way.

J is back at work now, so it's just j and I during the day. So far, this works out a little better. It's kind of a pain having someone trying to throw their opinion in when things are working. I've wanted to smack J a couple times. Now I will have to deal with trying to keep my sanity. Hopefully the weather will change soon and make it a little easier for me to haul j out for an hour or two.

No comments: