Let's start with me. I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Not my idea of fun, but it really wasn't that bad. Maybe it was the vidocin. Though I only took it for a couple days since J went hunting for a week shortly after. Joy.
It was also during that week that I finally had to come to terms with the PMDD I have had for eons and have never done anything about. j was safely in his room in his crib with the door closed when I broke a mug and spatula. He was standing there fussing while I was bawling while cooking supper. Not good. So shortly after I made a call to my OB and am currently on Beyaz. Other than the fucking headaches, it's not too horrible. I do find it rather stupid that it is prescribed for those with PMDD and a side effect is mood swings and irritability. Helpful.
Which also means that baby #2 is indefinitely on hold. I haven't decided how long I will stay on the pill. I am looking into more natural options and hopefully it will just be a 2-3 month detour. We shall see.
Now on to more fun stuff.
j is pulling up on everything. All the time. Now he will let go and is able to stand on his own for however long he chooses really- he's made it a couple minutes before he got bored and went to find something else to do.
In the last two weeks we have gone from 2 teeth to 6. Holy hell. I did get an amber teething necklace for him and it seemed to help a ton. He went from whiny bag of annoying back to his normal self within a day.
And we are venturing into the wonderful world of cloth diapers. Late, but better than never. Still building a stash, seeing what we like. J rolls his eyes at some of the stuff, but likes some of the other things (like my homemade diaper pail anti-stink cubes). He's not against it- he even tended to one of the poop filled cloth diapers tonight. Of course I doubled up on the liner and he basically had to flush, but that probably helped more than anything! Just sometimes the hippy stuff annoys him. I'll show him annoying.
Am I missing something? Probably. For another time.
Oh yeah, and he's a climber.


2 comments:
Sorry about the side effects from the meds. I hope they work and you feel great again ((hugs))
J is adorable! He is such a handsome little man :)
Ughh I got PMDD after having the boys. Never had it before. This last cycle I was a bitch on wheels. I am calling my OB on Tuesday for some much needed help, not for me (for my families sake). Being a woman blows!! I actually felt bad for the hubs this week! Yeah that's bad. I feel much better now that it's over. This must be what being bipolar or manic depressed feels like. It only lasts 2 days. I hope that works for you, i have the clotting issues and can't take a lot of meds. Eh we'll see. I agree with Papps, that boy of your is just beautiful! Happy 1st birthday to him!
Post a Comment