It has been brought to my attention that I am sucking at this again. Fine.
j is growing like a weed. He rocked on his developmental tests at daycare. And he kind of took a couple steps today. It was a total accident and it looked like it almost scared him! We will have a walker soon.
He had a blast unwrapping presents last night. Yes, he got presents for his 10 month b-day. Ok, it was really J's family's Christmas. The upcoming ones should be entertaining. I have been wrapping random crap (diapers, wipes, and so on) to give him more to play with.
He is also cutting yet another tooth. This one is kicking his ass a bit. Probably because there appear to be about 8 others that are coming very soon.
On the adding new babies front, I am still undecided if the birth control pills will continue or not. Right now I am leaning toward no and trying adding vitamins/minerals to see if it helps. My OB had no issues with the pills I suggested and I have already started them. I am still getting some nasty headaches that I can really only account to the Beyaz, but we shall see. I don't like cramping all month long and my last period was actually worse than my first post partum period. That's just fucked up my friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment