Are you kidding me? I don't ovulate? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
I am now convinced my doctor is on crack. You would have to be to call my cycles non-ovulatory. If she wanted to throw down the PCOS card on the table, that's fine. I won't argue with that one. But saying all of my cycles since May are anovulatory? Moronic. Idiotic. Fucking stupid. (For anyone randomly stumbling across my blog, my charts: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1bcc71)
And then there's the issue of the testing. Seriously, she had to make a point to write down that it needed to be an 8 AM test(which generally means fasting, which she didn't write on the order either, but the tech said it was standard with that test, so I figured I probably better). Wouldn't it cross her damn mind to maybe tell me that? Idiot. I am actually hoping tomorrow's test comes up PCOS and she will refer me elsewhere. If not, I am going to start shopping for a new doctor. I don't need to put up with this shit.
After she assumed I would come back as diabetic, that should have been a sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your doctor is a crackhead. Yeah some of your charts look wonky but I see a shift from your pre-O and post-O temps.
Crackhead.
She sounds like she has no clue. Hopefully you can find a better doctor soon.
Post a Comment