Yay. Very sarcastic yay. I haven't believed Fertility Friend from the moment it gave me crosshairs. And yet it is insisting I O'ed either on CD 20 or CD 24. I have put in a high temp for tomorrow and put it through every setting. No change. Is it that fucking stupid that it really thinks I ovulated one of those days? Good grief, it wouldn't even take an experienced chart reader to figure out when I O'ed this month (well, at least not in the last couple days it wouldn't have).
This is the first time I am ever happy that Ovusoft is far more conservative. I entered a dummy temp for tomorrow on there and sure enough, O on CD36. Why must Fertility Friend be so fucking stupid some months? Why? I am not 14 dpo, I am 2 dpo. And if I have an average LP, I will be getting my period on CD 51. Two days longer than my old record. I would have been content for that one to not be touched ever again, but clearly my ovaries were up to the challenge this month. Well played.
The plus to this is I will have a chance to get my progesterone levels checked this cycle. 5 more days until I get to look like I am shooting up. Sweet. Makes for fun at the office. I'm waiting for someone to send me in for a "random" drug screening. Hehehe.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have been thinking the same thing with your chart too, FF is on crack big time with you... if you explained chart reading to a 5th grader even THEY would disagree with FF.
GL this cycle!!!!
Post a Comment