You are on crack. I don't know how you feel any of the following charts resemble my post O patterns.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/101154.html
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/101415.html
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/101064.html
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/100936.html
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/100862.html
Kindly step away from whatever it is you are smoking or freaking share it.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
FF has always been on crack! I hope you get some answers soon.
If you'd like, I can kick you in the uterus. Not in a mean way, but in "I really would like you to stop messing with such an awesome babe" way.
As far as FF, I think it's just a ploy to get people to pay for VIP. I've never seen a chart that looked even remotely close to mine, but yet, when I go w/o vip, I think "I wonder what the chart comparison would say!"
Just trying to help!
LOL- except I haven't paid for FF in over a year, and I have a year left on subscription.
Apparently I pimp their site a lot.
Post a Comment