Monday, May 11, 2009

Hold me.

June 2nd needs to stay the hell away.

I scheduled my endo biopsy for that day. I am really, really hoping that is goes as well as my HSG did, but I am not going to hold my breath for that one. This test scares the beejesus out of me for some reason.

I will have to go in on the 1st to do a blood pregnancy test (seriously- what are the chances I will O at a "normal" time two months in a row? Slim to none, and my Rottie just ate slim). Waste of everyone's time, but I get why they need to do it.

Le sigh. If I weren't on a diet, I would cram my face with comfort foods.

3 comments:

Mrs.G said...

I just saw this and realized that I should tell you that I had my endo last week and it was WAY easier than my HSG. My HSG was HELL on me and the endo wasn't anywhere near as bad!! I hope it's the same (or easier!) for you!! Good luck!

GhostMonkey- That Funky Monkey said...

Interesting. My HSG was a cake walk, so I don't see how it could be much easier! Hopefully it won't be any worse though!

Chatham said...

I left you some love over at my place ;)