Friday, May 8, 2009

Taking the bad with the good.

Tomorrow J will have been home for 1 year. Hopefully he will be around this time next year (this is iffy at the moment). I am beyond thrilled with that.

However, I was sure by this point I would at the very least be pregnant. But as of now, I've got nothing. No baby, no pregnancy, no explanation as to why either. So far there is nothing wrong with us. What the fuck? What the hell do we have to do to get this to work? Our timing is always there. I ovulate every month. WHAT THE FUCK?

Obviously this one is getting to me a bit more. Nothing like a half hour break down in the shower. Fun fun. By now I really can't be blaming this on hormones, but the effing crying won't stop. Everything and everyone is pissing me off. I hate being like this. I get that it's nothing they are trying to do, but every last little thing is like a taunt of what I can't have.

1 comment:

Mrs.Rotty said...

hey, i've awarded you an award! lol.