Tuesday, June 9, 2009

About fucking time.

So the nurse finally called me back after 3 today (after I called her at 11). Originally the lab ran the wrong test (dipshits). So they had to do it again, doing the correct test this time. To add to the pile of insanity, my OB's mother dies Monday (that one I can definitely understand why I didn't hear anything).

So, according to the test, I was 11 dpo when the test was done. According to FAM (which I believe is the more correct option for my chart that cycle, not advanced), I was precisely 11 dpo. Dr is supposed to call me Friday (deja vu) to let me know where we go from here. I hope he has something in mind because I am fresh out of what the check. Long story short- there's nothing wrong. We are exactly where my aunt and uncle were- nothing wrong but can't get pregnant. Fantastic.

And sadly, I got to thinking about it while I was waiting for her to call, and we actually have more cycles than I give us credit for. We did try for a while before DH's deployment. We add those in and we are actually on month 20. I don't think I am ready for that number. I will stick with 14.

6 comments:

Nlvaden said...

ouch

boxie said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish there was something concrete that you could try to "fix" or at least wrap your mind around.

Elaine said...

I'm sorry. That sucks!

Chatham said...

For the love, when are you going to catch a break?

Cat said...

I was so hoping this was going to be full of news. I wish they had something to tell you. Geez.

CathyMD

Mrs.Andreazza said...

Wish you had some answers. Hope you find out more on Friday! Sorry you have to go through all this.