Go figure. I almost laughed when my doctor said that the biopsy wouldn't bring on my period. Dude, it was almost here anyway. Really? I was praying it wouldn't start before the test as I was getting some wicked cramps all morning.
And those turned out to be squat compared to the procedure itself. I almost blacked out. It was horrid. My cervix wouldn't cooperate, so in goes the tenaculum (which was not necessary during my HSG and probably why it didn't hurt as bad). To top it off, my cervix was so tight he could barely get the pipelle in. Lovely. That felt amazing. Then a few minutes of prodding- wonderful. It hurt like nothing I never felt before.
Had some bleeding afterward which I think was from the biopsy, but who knows. Finally after a nap, my cervix was no longer throbbing. Today was just a normal crappy CD1. Whoopee.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ohmygod. That sounds horrid. I'm so sorry.
I had the same thing New Year's eve last year and I cried. I feel bad for anyone who has to have one. I have my follow up this month and I am scared they will have to do another.
Post a Comment