Monday, July 6, 2009

5 years

That is how long my aunt and uncle tried before they adopted my cousin. 5 fucking years. Holy hell.

She and I had a quick little talk about it while there was no one else around this weekend. I hate that I made her cry (because she knows where I am at and hates that I am having to go through what she did). I am just hoping that we have a little better chance due to advances in medical technology, but I don't know at this point. We haven't decided how we are going to proceed at this point if nothing happens. Right now I am a little concerned with where the money for continued testing is going to come from. I am going to wait to see how my endo biopsy gets coded and how much that charge ends up being.

Sigh. Stupid money. I should play the lotto.

No comments: