Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fuck you Murphy.

You and your stupid law. Why does it apply to everyone but me? I bought 50 OPKs and Preseed last night at 11 dpo the day of a decent temp jump. No one else's period would have started today. (Explains why I was bawling on the way in to work today and why I was such a bitch yesterday.) But lucky me, during our meeting about going paperless, I got a wonderful treat.

Or maybe it's because I am hoping for your law to work and therefore it doesn't. Which means it actually is working. Mind bottling.

So decided to check with my doctor about the lap and they only need a week to get it scheduled, so no big rush there. I don't think I am ready for that at the moment. Maybe next week I will fell different. Maybe not. At this point I am torn if I even give a shit anymore. I know the chances of us conceiving naturally at this point pretty much don't exist. It's kind of sad that I am jealous of those with a blocked tube or endo or that don't ovulate. At least they know why they can't get pregnant.

My shit just can't get it's crap together well enough to work correctly. Awesome.

3 comments:

sulfababy said...

I can totally relate to the jealousy of women who know why they can't get pregnant (and thus how to fix it). Think about the lap, and if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them. It's totally not as big a deal as it sounds. And they might find something that is correctable. BTW, I know you've had an HSG and your tubes are open, but has your doc mentioned anything about an SHG (saline ultrasound)? It gives a clearer picture of inside the uterus (but does not show endo). Something to think about if you decide not to do the lap. <3

GhostMonkey- That Funky Monkey said...

I am certain that I will so the lap, I am just undecided as to when. I am leaning toward next cycle. For some reason, the thought of having it done scares the crap out of me.

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Hang in there :(