We meet for the first time, but probably not the last time.
RE appointment went well (and his OB resident was, um, not hard on the eyes we shall shall. Who am I kidding- he's fucking hot). Anyway, did a quick once over medical history, TTC history, then resident says "Ok, now we'll go do an internal ultrasound." Hey, it's called forewarning damn it. Not that is really matters (actually I probably would have shaved and been all purdy down there. Next time I definitely will be).
After the RE reviewed the U/S results (which looked great- shocker, I know), went back to talk with the RE. Next course of action will be to run a full CD3 panel (take that Mr. we-don't-need-to-do-FSH-and-E2-and-LH-because-you-ovulate). J did his HIV/Hepatitis/whatever bloodwork today. J may or may not be doing a repeat SA, depending on how RE feels about the results of the first test and how we decide to proceed. Provided that all comes back normal, we will proceed with Clomid and either timed intercouse or IUI (our choice). He is leaning toward a potential mild case of PCOS given my history of psycho cycles, but won't jump to that diagnosis until we have all the info back.
We were leaning toward 3 cycles TI, 3 cycles IUI, but after the billing lady threw out the OOP costs of an IUI to us ($450), that changed that. Provided my bloodwork shows nothing screwy, we are looking at IUI in January. Happy New Year!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment