Monday, December 28, 2009

Here we go!

Today was my follow up ultrasound. Had a follie at 14, 13, and a bunch of slackers under 10. Based off that and my E2/LH results this morning, we are now scheduled for a 12/30 trigger (which J totally wants to do just so he can get away with stabbing me) and 12/31 IUI!

Bring on the new year!

Only downside is that my lining was a little thin. I will likely try some pom juice the next couple of days to attempt to help that a bit and will definitely do so next cycle, but hopefully it isn't something that continues.

5 comments:

Nlvaden said...

Good luck!

Lacey Donahue said...

Wooohooo!!! Good luck with getting stabbed, I mean, the IUI ;) The follies sound great! And with 2, an even better chance!

Kristin (kekis) said...

Awesome!

Cate said...

Sounds good! I hope this is the only trigger you ever need!

Anonymous said...

We're all rooting for you!