So I went in for my follie check this morning and had the wonderful task of letting the nurse know they needed to call in to authorize the prescription they had written. For some reason she looked at me like I had three heads, but agreed to do so and I gave her the number. That was at 7:30 this morning. Protocol for the insurance company is to then call me to arrange shipment.
Waited.
Waited.
Waited.
Finally at 2:30 I called the company and spoke to the person I spoke with yesterday. After proceeding to change the story about 5 times in a 10 minute conversation (ranging from my doctor needs to call to my insurance company needs to authorize to my insurance company needs to reject it), I finally hung up on her.
I am pretty sure I was at an insanely unhealthy blood pressure at that point. I tried to call the main number, which had them attempt to send me to her again. Oh hell no. I tried a couple other methods and tried other pharmacies, but ended up finally calling the mail order pharmacy back and when they attempted to transfer me yet again, I stopped them and got someone else.
My prescription will be arriving tomorrow. Maybe the approval come through it that amount of time, but I have a hard time believing that.
Oh yes. There was a Dr's appointment in there as well. All is proceeding swimmingly. Had one follie at 13, another around 11, lining is 4.5. Tentatively planning on triggering Friday, IUI Saturday.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment