Friday, February 12, 2010

The bitch can eat our asses.

So J's exwife either decided she wanted to get her name off the house or she wants the house. Lovely. After a long exhausting talk with the morons at Wells Fargo (I despise this bank for a variety of reasons that I'm not going to get into now), he left the bank all pissed off (I had sent him there to make the house payment because I jacked around too long and our good bank wouldn't have paid them until the 16th, which would have made the payment late, so I had him take a check in and he decided to check into the crap we got the other day). They said the process was going to take several months to get her off the loan and it would have been well past when he should no longer be in this country.

So J called our good bank. We can move the loan over to them before month end. The only thing we have to look at will be our homeowner's insurance to compare our current policy with theirs. Our payments will drop over $50 a month. She will be officially gone from our lives. All but one account will be under one bank. I kind of wish we'd done this a while ago.

The funny thing is, if she decided to make a play for the house, we would actually be ok with that. We can quite clearly get a house loan with no problems since the agent at our bank didn't even bat an eye at giving it to us and at a lower interest rate. It would take away our need to unload this place before moving to another. Would we miss our awesome garage? Yeah. But we'd get over it.

No comments: