Tuesday, May 4, 2010

J's poor sperm must look like this



The andrology lady told J they tend to 1-20 straws from a single sample. We have 17 straws on ice! It takes 1-2 per IUI, so we have enough for at least 8 IUIs. For the love of God I hope it doesn't come to that! (And yes, his fragile male ego was broken by being told that his manliness did not max out the straw count. I seriously thought he was going to cry over onlygetting 17 straws.)


I wonder if I could pay the lab techs a little extra to greet the sperm like this upon their thaw:





Now all that is left is for me to finish out this cycle (which should happen around Friday). Though my spidey senses are telling me my wortless cyst is still there, which would be a major pain in the ass.


Note: Yes, I am a Futurama freak. Deal with it.

2 comments:

10yearstogether said...

Wishing you a lot of luck with these upcoming cycles!

Tena said...

Good luck! I also love Futurama. Good stuff.