Seriously. What a craptacular day.
Started this morning as I was leaving the house. I was watching the passenger side to make sure I didn't hit J's truck as I backed out of the garage (if you don't know where this is heading, I am shocked). What was I not watching? The mirror on the driver's side. It is in several pieces, along with the housing. I wanted to fuck it up royally apparently. Do you realize how much you use that damn thing? I certainly didn't until I no longer had one. Saturn has one on order for me, will get it paint to match so my car isn't all klassy looking- around $300. Joy.
I had to remind one of my project managers 3 times to get his fucking bill done today. He finally got it to me around 2:30. I put in the numbers. Guess what- when I added lines to the billing schedule- I missed two formulas. And of course they were relevant ones. So I had to scramble to get the two involved to re-do their numbers in less than an hour. And the procrastinator was out of the office. More joy.
Oh yes. And I had my IUI today. The one glimmer of decency in my day. Deposited 4 million sperm, 86% motility, 92% forward motion. RE (not mine, the one I don't like) seemed happy about it. Bitch, you are the same on who didn't bother to tell me how thin my lining was- like I believe your ass. Afterward ensued 4 hours with the sponge from hell (which is probably why I was pissy at work).
Then I get home to pay bills and the desktop was being a whore. The only way it would go slower is if it was going backward.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment