Monday, December 20, 2010

It has been brought to my attention

That I suck at blogging. Le sigh. So let's play catch up.

Shower was on December 4. My family showed up. J's had a minimal appearance. No drama from them. Oh darn. I scored a ton of stuff- I thought I had a bunch of duplicates, but turns out one set would be 0-3 months, then the other 3-6 months, so it worked wonderfully.

A photo of my swag:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The following Tuesday was my work shower- got a bunch more awesome stuff (and one duplicate big item that I have since returned, but not bad considering).

Other than that, it's been pretty uneventful here for the most part. Just normal pains and whatnot. We finished up our Infant Care and CPR class last Thursday, we will finish Lamaze on Wednesday night. Most eventful change- from my 30 week to 32 week appointment, my fundal height (which had been measuring dead on prior to my 30 week appointment- it should be about 1 cm per week pregnant) went from 31 to 34, and I put on 5 lbs those two weeks. So I get another u/s on the 28th! Yippee! I checked with my friend that goes to the same OB to make sure this was standard practice and he just doesn't mention it in advance, but it is not. We (or better, me) are hoping for a non-giant baby. Since my dates obviously cannot be off, that cannot be the issue.

My sister's small baby was 9 lb. Her big one was 10lbs, 15 oz. Pray for my vag.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg, praying for your vag.

Jenn said...

Thanks for the update. :) Looks like you got a ton of fun stuff.

GI Jane said...

Eeek! Definitely praying for your vag.

Papps said...

Looks like you totally made out like a bandit! :)
- and I'm totally praying for the vag!!

Megan said...

Hope you don't mind me throwing my 2 cents in. Its something I wish someone had told me after my baby shower. Take half of the 0-3 month stuff and return it for bigger sizes (keeping in mind the season little one will be wearing each outfit). I had a hard time getting little man into each outfit just once with all I had and wish that I had returned a lot of it for bigger sizes.
Other than that, Hope all is still going well and you are going to do AWESOME when your time comes for labor. Praying for all the best!!