Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All that lightning crotch for nothing.

1 cm? That's it? Come on, at least 2 damn it. We have a long way to go if anyone thinks that small horse is coming out that direction.

My OB didn't even offer up the fundal height this week. All I got was "Well, it's definitely not shrinking!". I didn't want to ask at that point. And certainly not after he told me we are doing another u/s next week. Joy. At least all my annoying pains are normal. Pressure points- lovely. Can't seem to find that in any of the books.

So 1 cm, 50% (so pretty much nothing, but at 35w6d, that's not necessarily bad). Group B strep test done (lab is usually quick, should have that back in a day or two).


Oh, and I have a new great nephew as of about 1:30 or so this afternoon. Should have one more before j makes his appearance.

Edit: So I just looked over my stats from last appointment. 8 more mother fucking pounds? What the fuck is that about? I have barely been eating. Stupid water retention.

2 comments:

Bettina said...

I can't believe how far a long you are, seems like yesterday that you announced. Sounds like you are ready though! :-)

GhostMonkey- That Funky Monkey said...

Ready only for the mere purpose of not being uncomfortable. I know he's not ready yet though, so we wait.