Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Well, fuck me running!

Did someone out there steal my ovulation? Did I freaking lose it somewhere? I realize I am not all that late at this point, but it is seriously getting old! Friday I had about a halfway dark line on my OPK- which was a progressive build up from the prior few days. Then suddenly, nothing. Not even the faintest hint of a line. I have clearly not ovulated yet, so who knows what the hell is going on.

It would be my luck though- the past few months everything has been pretty darn predictable. I figured with getting my cycle down and knowing what should be going on when before John got home would be great and might help our chances. And what happens the first month he's home- my cycle starts going to shit. Cute. Very cute. I am praying this is a one time deal and that I won't have to deal with this a bunch of times. Right now I think I would deal with a negative pregnancy test or getting my period a lot better than I am waiting for my stupid egg.

Oh the stress of actually being TTC. This is lovely- I am pretty sure I am going to lose my mind (or what little is left of it) extremely quickly!

No comments: