OK, I knew there would be a bit of weirdness at first. But it is seriously weird. I feel like I have no idea who this man is that is in my home right now. After seeing how some of his friends have struggled with their returns, it terrifies me that he is going to have adjustment issues. Don't get me wrong, I am insanely happy that he is home and safe. But I have gotten so used to living without him that it is beyond odd that he is really here.
I know that over time it will get easier and we will fall into a routine and all will be great, but for now, it's just weird.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It really will get easier, you are right! There is always a weirdness after a long separation, which usually just dissolves before you know it!
Post a Comment